Welcome to the St. Olaf MSCS wiki!! If you are a guest, please feel free to browse these pages as you would any website.
This is an unusual wiki, however. On most wikis, the source language for authoring pages is wikitext, but pages on this wiki can also be authored in other source languages, including Scheme, XHTML, and SVG. The creation of images, sounds/music, and animation is also supported. We originally added these features in order to support St. Olaf's introductory computer science course.
To edit pages on this wiki, you need a wiki account. If you have a St. Olaf College email account, you can create an account for yourself; start by clicking on the "Log in/create an account" link (above-right).
- Information on the CS classroom 203 and lab 202 in Regents
- Have questions?
- Help with editing
- Using the CS Lab
- General Information & Help
- Current Events
- Academic Integrity and the Honor System
- Some courses and groups that use this wiki:
- St. Olaf Computer Science Projects
- Suggestion Box